Strength & Conditioning
This is a coached session with qualified coach Tim Wilson of Alpha Fitness
Who’s up for Strength & Condition on Monday Evenings?
Have you been thinking about coming, but think it’s a bit cold and wet to train on a Monday night and not sure if you will enjoy it?
Well your skin is waterproof, and you will not have time to get cold and you will enjoy it as all fitness training is enjoyable!
YOU MIGHT BE PUT UNDER PRESSURE FOR A CHANGE!
• Meet just inside the entrance of the Newmarket Leisure Centre. The Sessions will be on the School Field and the Tennis Courts.
• PLEASE DO NOT MEET US DOWN THE FIELD AS YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN OR TICK YOURSELF OF THE REGISTERS.
• There will be two registers, one for who has paid for the 12 Weeks block and one for pay as you go (PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN THE CORRECT ONE)
• Pay as you go is £5.00 a session, but could I ask a big favour could people make sure you have the correct money as I do not carry any money on me, when I am teaching.
• If anyone who has not come yet will need to fill a Health & Liability Waiver in, so you are turning up, please turn up 5-10 min early.
• If you want a Health & Liability Waiver before the session? You can download it here
• Please be on time as I am someone who always likes to start on time and when we are on the field the gate will be locked behind.
PLEASE DO NOT BE PUT OFF IF THE WEATHER IS NOT GREAT, IT IS ENGLAND AND YOUR SKIN IS WATERPROOF AND YOU WILL NOT BE COLD FOR VERY LONG ?
I am looking forward to training you all for a very enjoyable and fun Session